• info@europestudycentre.com
  • 86 064 66 698
86 064 66 698

Explore GSC

News & Events

Recent Blogs

All you need to know about the British grading system

Written by GSC Admin on 07 Jan 2021. Posted in Blog

If you’ve studied in Britain and want to enroll in a university from another European country, you will discover that grading systems can be very different. Some use letters, others use numbers or percentages, and scales vary from 1-5, 1-10, 0-20, and so on. Any university may use a conversion system of its own. The…

The British undergraduate grading system

In the UK, two forms of undergraduate (Bachelor's) degrees are offered by universities: honours and ordinary (regular) degrees. The most famous are Honours degrees. With various marks or classes, you can complete an Honours degree. You will earn 4 forms of Honours certification on the basis of your marks when you graduate:

Join our network today, and keep it up!